the last couple of days have been BEAUTIFUL weather here in california. i keep finding ella out in the garden pulling out all of the weeds. you go girl!!
I am so jealous of your weather! Halle and I might jump a plane and come visit while Dustin is out of town! I have a random question... is your blog still private? I noticed that I am getting your post updates on my blog but people aren't getting mine, I can't figure out why, it is showing on other blogs that my last update was 5 weeks ago. Anyways, just trying to figure out if it is because my blog is private or something!
1 comment:
I am so jealous of your weather! Halle and I might jump a plane and come visit while Dustin is out of town! I have a random question...
is your blog still private? I noticed that I am getting your post updates on my blog but people aren't getting mine, I can't figure out why, it is showing on other blogs that my last update was 5 weeks ago. Anyways, just trying to figure out if it is because my blog is private or something!
Post a Comment