....only in california
brooke & the kids came to visit a couple days ago...they had fun riding bikes and playing in the back, eating yummy popcorn, and of course...dressing up. ella is wearing a little dance leotard that i wore back in 1983. if you remember, errin heward had the matching red/white one. i can't believe i have a daughter who is now wearing my old stuff! i remember dancing around the neighborhood in that thing! (in fact, i think that is the exact outfit i used to stuff socks down my front to be a "mommy"!)

by the looks of the top photo...i think she had it on backwards!!
3 comments:
those are the 2 most adorable girls in California. It's so fun to see how they are growing to be just as beautiful as their mothers. We miss you here. Love ya
Ah the memories. I totally remember these leotards...so funny! I can't believe she is wearing your old stuff. I would love to see you and your kids. When are you coming to Utah again? Let me know.
hilarious! They are funny girls!
Post a Comment