been wanting this poster for about three years now. they also have it in yellow, grey and orange that i like alot. the red is really cute too. great idea for a birthday gift wouldn't you say???! LOVE the tile coasters, and that diaper bag is just my style. i might have to whip one of those up when we get baby #3...i said WHEN. not now...just when. grandmas-don't start thinking anything. i also love the cute bathroom mat. i was thinking under my feet as i stand day after day slaving at the sink. it would be much more fashionable to look at then the 1950 linoleum i love so much! anyways...happy imagining...it could be so cute.
1 comment:
Hi Tash!
Thanks for the darling birthday tu-tu! I knew you would finally see the light: For three years now, I've been telling your mom that she needs to add orange to her 'sage green!' I don't know what it is about you two and your green! There's a lot of great blues and yellows out righ now, too. Can you tell that spring needs to come?!
I also saw your "Keep Calm" print in a wool rug the other day (in the CB2 catalog). They had it in all sorts of delightful colors, and I thought only of you!
Hope you guys are doing well. We miss you!
Love,
je
Post a Comment