here's ella at her little friend emma's birthday party. she had so much fun swimming, making crafts, swinging on the tree swing...and of course, putting sand in her hair.
Hey, thanks for your comment. We use Photoshop and I have loved it. I altered the hue/saturation on that picture of Mary and I also accented the edges. You have such a great eye with the camera. Mary and Ella had so much fun together. We will have to have playdates when you are out here.
2 comments:
so cute! I love her swimming suit! She is really growing up!
Hey, thanks for your comment. We use Photoshop and I have loved it. I altered the hue/saturation on that picture of Mary and I also accented the edges. You have such a great eye with the camera. Mary and Ella had so much fun together. We will have to have playdates when you are out here.
Post a Comment