Ella & I play a little game where I ask her who I am talking about by giving the relationship. for example: "Ella, who is Saylor's daddy?" "Daddy Clint." today I asked her who Tyler's sister was and she said...."Handy Manny"!! The correct answer was Hannah and Mandy...She is so funny!! I was laughing so hard.
5.17.2009
Ella & I play a little game where I ask her who I am talking about by giving the relationship. for example: "Ella, who is Saylor's daddy?" "Daddy Clint." today I asked her who Tyler's sister was and she said...."Handy Manny"!! The correct answer was Hannah and Mandy...She is so funny!! I was laughing so hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
we are missing those big brown eyes!
haha Tasha that is so funny! i cant wait until you come! its coming SO fast! i miss all of you guys! love ya
She is so adorable!! Are you coming up?
Post a Comment