1.01.2009

5 comments:

edwards family said...

OH man! what a chunk. 17lbs! Well McCade is 18mo and almost 25lbs. so now that he's more active i think he is starting to slim down a bit. Which is kinda sad, chunky babies are the best!!!! I miss you so much at work. I assisted on a pt the other day that we did 11 crns and the darn temporary's kept breaking. We had to redo it i think 4 times. I'm sure Brian was thinking where Tasha when we need her! I was.haha

Tammie said...

The pictures are darling, as usual! I'm sad that I couldn't see you and your kids at the Christmas party. I am just a hermit for a couple of months. Hope all is going well with you guys!

Tami Warner said...

we miss those two cute little kidos
(well you & chris also) love you guys!

colin and brooke thompson said...

Hey... you back? Let's get together! I have some projects on my list!

The McBrides said...

Your little guy is so adorable! I can't believe how big he is getting! I love your photographs, next time we are out that way i would love to have you get some of our baby! Hope everything is going well with you guys!