I LOVE all the updates! I'm jealous my parents got to see you over Thanksgiving! I wish we would've made it to California this year. I think Noah is so freaking cute, and I love his chubby cheeky face! Are you guys coming in town for Christmas? Dane would love to play with Ella and Noah. Ella is getting so grown up, she has the most beautiful room a little girl could ask for. You're so crafty, wonder where you inherited that from?? j/k Love you, miss you!
3 comments:
I LOVE all the updates! I'm jealous my parents got to see you over Thanksgiving! I wish we would've made it to California this year.
I think Noah is so freaking cute, and I love his chubby cheeky face! Are you guys coming in town for Christmas? Dane would love to play with Ella and Noah. Ella is getting so grown up, she has the most beautiful room a little girl could ask for. You're so crafty, wonder where you inherited that from?? j/k
Love you, miss you!
I love these pictures of your cute family. I must say your a HOT mama! hahahaha
Post a Comment