i tended brook's kids a few nights ago. ella and mazzy were being sweet little mommies to noah, trying to get him to stop crying..."k noah, it's k noah"
I can't believe how big noah is getting! can't wait to hug those chubby little checks! and miss ella the big sister so "helpful" she is such a sweetie!
Those are hilarious! It looks like Mazzy is just bothering him. I hope she was ok! She loves baby No-No! Oh, just washed those Elmo pajamas... need to give them back!
2 comments:
I can't believe how big noah is getting! can't wait to hug those chubby little checks! and miss ella the big sister so "helpful" she is such a sweetie!
Those are hilarious! It looks like Mazzy is just bothering him. I hope she was ok! She loves baby No-No!
Oh, just washed those Elmo pajamas... need to give them back!
Post a Comment