Oh my GOSH, Tash! This picture is adorable. He needs to come and meet his little cousin before he's too big for her! Saylor's nurse took her measurements yesterday, and--at 10 months--she is 16.1 pounds and 24.5 inches long...twelfth percentile! I can't wait to meet him. Give him a big kiss and tell him that he has an aunt who loves him very, very much!
2 comments:
Oh my GOSH, Tash! This picture is adorable. He needs to come and meet his little cousin before he's too big for her! Saylor's nurse took her measurements yesterday, and--at 10 months--she is 16.1 pounds and 24.5 inches long...twelfth percentile! I can't wait to meet him. Give him a big kiss and tell him that he has an aunt who loves him very, very much!
I was just looking at etsy and found shirts/onesies like that.. Funny, I was going to talk to you and see if you wanted to make some!
Post a Comment