11.25.2008

 
 
 
i am so excited to finally have ella's room up. i started working on it back in utah, in the spring. a few little details are still in the making...i bought some pale yellow fabric for a duvet cover that i am still thinking about, although i kind of like the white. a throw quilt that just needs to be quilted. i also want to get some photos printed and put up in some frames that i mod-podged. she loves her big girl bed, and i have actually got her to start sleeping in it. a couple weeks ago she disappeared and i found her dozing off in her bed with moo moo, i couldn't believe she got in it all by herself.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Cockayne's said...

Tash,
Ella's room looks like it is straight out of a potterybarn magazine. It is adorable!

Tami Warner said...

Hi Natasha, it's Mandy. How is the family? OH MY GOSH Noah is sooooo cute!!!! I can't believe how big he is for 6wks old. I thought McCade was huge.I miss you tonz, make sure to visit when you come home. Ella's room is just adorable! I guess I'll never get a girl. Tell Brook hi for me and congrats on the baby. Here is my blog address please add me so we can keep in touch. edwardsfive.blogspot.com

Tammie said...

All your hard work has paid off. Her room is absolutely adorable. It really does look like it is out of the pottery barn catalog. You did a great job!

colin and brooke thompson said...

yes, it is more than adorable!

Errin said...

I love it!!! So cute.