10.15.2008
We welcomed our little guy on Friday October 3rd. He decided to turn into the breech position 1 week before my due date, and so I ended up with a c-section. I was a little nervous for the whole thing, but it actually was alot better than I had anticipated. After finding out his weight I was very pleased that I didn't have to go through the whole delivery thing with him. He is a doll. He is such a good baby. Ella is trying to figure the whole thing out still. She loves her "Baby No-No", and loves being her mommy's little helper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
CONGRATS!! He is absolutely adorable. I hope all is going well.
how sweet. I love the yawn picture. He is beautiful.
Congradulations!!! I have been keeping my eye on your blog to see how you guys were doing, I was so excited to get an update on your new little prince!!! HE is absolutely adorable, we are so happy for you guys- we hope to make it out there again soon so maybe we could get together!
He is so adorable! I'm glad to finally see some pictures. Congrats!
Post a Comment