ella's new chair. i bought it back in feb for her birthday and just got around to finishing it. painted to match her big girl room that i dream she'll have in cali. she is so cool sitting in it. to coordinate, i made a bunch of frames to adorn her walls. pictures to post later. so easy and so fun. sandpaper. mod podge. patterned paper. oh my! this is why i don't sleep anymore..i have so many projects and so little time.
3 comments:
Love the chair! One of my best friends did that also. I was thinking about using fabric instead of paper. What do you think? Can't wait to have you here to inspire me! Craft night!!!!
So cute! What part of So Cal will you guys be in? Wade and I leave St. Louis after school in May too for Orange County, I hope we will be close enough to get together!
Hey, Happy Birthday today! I hope that you have a great day. Make sure that Chris spoils you. Sorry, we didn't get that call to chris in time. :)
Post a Comment