Congratulations! Very exciting news! The shirt was a very cute, clever way to let out the big announcement!
Ella looked darling in her Easter dress too, warm sounds so nice!
I was so happy to click on your link today and get in! If you decide to go private again, I'd love to be included on your list, I can send you my email! Congratulations again!
8 comments:
Congratulations! I am so excited for you. I love the pics!
Congratulations! I am so excited. I know you had to wait a while for little Ella to arrive. I hope everything is going well!
What happy news! Another cute Cockayne baby!
Congrats! I love Ella's shirt. She is going to be a great big sis.
Yeah!! That is such a cute way to announce it!
Yipee!!!! so happy for you! Can't wait to spend time with you
Congrats!!! Ella will be such a good big sister. Geez, if all goes as planned with Kelly and me, we are going to keep having babies together. :)
Congratulations! Very exciting news! The shirt was a very cute, clever way to let out the big announcement!
Ella looked darling in her Easter dress too, warm sounds so nice!
I was so happy to click on your link today and get in! If you decide to go private again, I'd love to be included on your list, I can send you my email! Congratulations again!
Post a Comment