we celebrated ella's first birthday last friday (the 15th). it was the funniest to watch her eat her very own cake. at first she just looked at it and barely touched it. it didn't take her long to figure the whole thing out!
It was such a fun surprise to hear from you! Little Ella is darling, and you look great and happy too! It has indeed been ages, but it will be fun to reconnect via the blog!
Ella is such a gorgeous little girl! I am so happy you found my blog! It has been fun looking at all your pictures. They are so beatuiful, BTW.
Ali does have a blog, but it is private and will have to send you an invitation, I think. Give me your email address and I will let her know that you are looking for her blog! michaelaudra@comcast.net
I don't know about Kelli. If you find hers, let me know, ok!
Thanks again for commenting on my blog. It is always nice to get a surprise!
2 comments:
It was such a fun surprise to hear from you! Little Ella is darling, and you look great and happy too! It has indeed been ages, but it will be fun to reconnect via the blog!
Ella is such a gorgeous little girl! I am so happy you found my blog! It has been fun looking at all your pictures. They are so beatuiful, BTW.
Ali does have a blog, but it is private and will have to send you an invitation, I think. Give me your email address and I will let her know that you are looking for her blog! michaelaudra@comcast.net
I don't know about Kelli. If you find hers, let me know, ok!
Thanks again for commenting on my blog. It is always nice to get a surprise!
Post a Comment