
I think Chris needs a blog of his own, he is always making fun of my "blog", but it looks like he thinks it is pretty cool after all, huh! The last post was his own, I guess that's what I get for letting him know my password! Just to clarify a couple of things...We LOVE this season, and yes I do have a new attatchment at the hip - a cute girl that won't let me get much done (she really is becoming more of a mommy's girl - which I wouldn't mind IF I had a maid & a cook.) I love her and I can't complain for how much she likes to be with me. I am NOT cross-eyed, although I may become so if I don't stop squinting my eyes..either that or I need to start wearing my contacts that I purchased over 6 months ago. You see, a few days ago I put my glasses on the hood of the car and drove off, realizing blocks away what I had done, We started searching by foot (thanks Mom), only to find them crunched on the pavement (thanks Mailman truck). So that was the end of my super cute glasses :( We are VERY happy that Chris' finals are coming to a near end. He has been working very hard and we are very proud of him for all of his dedication. One more week and we can really start to enjoy the holidays..I am excited to get this "blogging" thing going...We will get some pictures posted soon...